Monday, February 22, 2010

80 bucks in the baggggg

Today we went back to school from being on break. And today i also got $80!

How? I sold my effing nintendo DS. That thing suckeddddd, but luckily my friend was in need of one so we worked it out and he got this carrier thing and 5 games=]. And now i have $80 and hopefully when my mom gets home, we can go by me a new phone XD.
At first i wanted the Nokia Mural : wooooo linkkkk
But then i reconsidered, and i kinda want the Samsung Solstice:wwwwwwoooooo liiinkk 2
and they are around the same price=] and since this is basically a birthday present, my mom will pay for some of it!!!!!!!!!!!!
and even if i dont get it today, i'll get it soon... i just want it today cause im all hyped up and excited!!!

your's truly,
sunshine =D

No comments:

Post a Comment